The Southern Spain Experience
Booking request form
Welcome to the sign-up page for “The Southern Spain Experience with Clarissa Llenza and the Artisan Culinary School.” Embark on an unforgettable food and wine journey through the captivating landscapes of Southern Spain. To secure your spot, kindly fill out the form below at your convenience. Your provided details will be used for a seamless booking process. Following submission, a confirmation email will promptly summarize your information. Later, you’ll receive an invoice accompanied by a secure payment link. We invite you to join us in savoring the essence of Southern Spain’s culinary delights.
Please Note: This submission does not guarantee a confirmed reservation. Should there be availability, our team will contact you for further communication. Reservation confirmation is contingent upon receiving the required deposit.
Terms and conditions
Booking Terms and ConditionsPlease read this agreement thoroughly and carefully before booking a trip, as it contains important terms and conditions including, but not limited to, our cancellation and refund policies, limitation of our liability, our right to cancel a trip, and other important disclaimers. Artisan Culinary School, SL reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
AgreementThe terms and conditions outlined in this agreement constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you, the trip “Participant” and the Artisan Culinary School, SL (“ACS”) and its affiliates or entities with respect to any and all bookings, tours, or transactions made with Artisan Culinary School.
- Your deposit/payment will be applied to your selected tour (price may vary depending on the tour).
- Credit card payments will incur a 4.5% processing fee. You authorize ACS to charge your credit card for payments as you submit them.
- We reserve the right to decline any bookings for any reason permitted by law, including those described in other sections of this agreement.
- Final payment will be due no later than 60 days prior to your tour departure date.
- No reservation may be considered confirmed until written confirmation has been given by Artisan Culinary School after receipt of the deposit.
CancellationAll cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Your tour deposit is 100% refundable for 30 days from the date it is received by us unless noted otherwise. Once your deposit refund date has passed, your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances. Any payments made in excess of your deposit (either made at the same time as your deposit, or any early payments prior to their due date) will be refundable for 30 days from the date it is received until and unless: All payments become non-refundable 60 days before trip departure. There is no refund for no-shows and/or any unused portion of a tour including if you leave a trip for any reason.
Cancellation by the Artisan Culinary SchoolThe Artisan Culinary School reserves the right to refuse, block, or cancel a booking at any time, for any reason, at our sole discretion. Should this occur, you agree that a full refund of trip payments made to us will constitute full settlement of any claims you may have against the Artisan Culinary School or our suppliers or partners. The Artisan Culinary School reserves the right to cancel, alter, or modify a trip prior to departure for any reason, including insufficient Participant reservations. If we cancel a tour you have reserved, the entire amount you have paid to ACS for the applicable tour will be refunded to you, minus any credit card processing fees. Or you may choose to transfer within two weeks to another tour with seats available. Once this occurs, ACS and its representatives have no obligation to tour members on canceled trips including any additional costs or fees related to issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or other travel reservations not made by ACS. In the rare event that the Artisan Culinary School is forced to reschedule a trip for any unforeseen circumstance beyond the reasonable control of ACS, such as, but not limited to, acts of nature, war, labor strikes, earthquake, flooding, pandemics, quarantines, international travel restrictions, national emergency, etc., ACS will reschedule your trip departure, and your booking will automatically transfer to the rescheduled date. If you are unable to travel on the rescheduled date, you may keep 100% of your booking value as a credit for any future trip with ACS.
Pricing, Inclusions & ExclusionsTour pricing is listed in Euros and includes the services specified in that tour’s specific itinerary (or any substitutions made by ACS), including meals, accommodations, ground transportation, and guided activities as stated. Local taxes and gratuities are also included. Pricing does not include any item not specifically stated above or in the itinerary, including but not limited to, air and other transportation to and from the trip’s pickup/start and drop-off/termination points; any expenses during leisure time (hotel room mini-bar, laundry service, non-group drinks/bar tabs); travel insurance/trip protection (i.e. medical insurance, emergency evacuation, and similar services); medical-related needs (any required tests or vaccinations); lodging not arranged as a part of the tour; airport arrival/departure fees or country taxes; personal expenses; private transportation; and all items of a personal nature. Trip prices are subject to change without notice. Artisan Culinary School and its suppliers reserve the right to substitute hotels, restaurants, routes, or other services listed in the itinerary with comparable services if necessary.
InsuranceYour trip pricing does not include travel insurance. We strongly recommend obtaining comprehensive travel insurance to protect against loss of deposit or payments due to trip interruption or cancellations, medical issues, property damage, personal injury, etc. You agree to assume all costs of medical care, evacuation, transportation, and related costs. __ I acknowledge the recommendation for trip insurance
Tour GuidesYou can expect your tour to be staffed professionally by Artisan Culinary School and its affiliates. There is no guarantee of any specifically requested or expected tour guide for any given tour.
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical condition or disability relevant to this tour that could be a hazard to me, our guides, or other travelers.
- I will have a valid passport (passports should be valid for at least 6 months after your date of return) and all visas, permits, certifications, and vaccinations required prior to travel.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests upon booking. This includes dietary restrictions and medical requirements. I also understand that the Artisan Culinary School will make a reasonable effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee that they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of the countries visited.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that the Artisan Culinary School reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave the trip if the trip guide/host/leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
Traveler ExpectationsOn our tours, you assume certain responsibilities and obligations to the Artisan Culinary School and your fellow tour members, including, but not limited to the following:
- Carry or roll your own luggage from the bus to the hotel, occasionally over uneven pavement. Potentially carry your own luggage up several flights of stairs to reach your room if an elevator is not available.
- Be comfortable and sure on your feet for walking tours on all terrains, climbing stairs, and getting on & off a bus.
- Sleep in hotels with possible slower Wi-Fi connections or Wi-Fi only in common areas, street or town noise, or no televisions. These are European-style hotels and may provide fewer American-style amenities.
- Be comfortable navigating towns and cities on your own, with some recommendations provided by your ACS team.
- Our hosts/guides cannot provide assistance for any of these activities. Tour members requiring help must be accompanied by an able companion who can be entirely responsible for providing the assistance. See the section below for more information.
Passengers Needing Special AssistanceThe Artisan Culinary School will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of tour participants. Such participants should be aware, however, that the Americans with Disabilities Act does not apply outside of the United States, and facilities outside the U.S. for disabled individuals are sharply limited. While our trips are fairly relaxed in nature, participants should expect and be prepared for some walking (occasional hills or cobblestones/uneven surfaces) or standing during excursions, steps (in hotels, within towns, onto a bus, into a boat, etc.) and other such obstacles. It is required that persons requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of and responsible for providing the assistance. Please report any special needs at the time of reservation.
Images ReleaseYou agree that the Artisan Culinary School may use, re-use, and reproduce any images, photos, or videos that you send to us or are taken by our guides, staff, contractors, and/or other travelers of you individually or in a group, in any medium, including but not limited to print, electronic media, or Internet, free of charge and without your right to inspection, for the purposes of promoting and publicizing our travel products and services worldwide. If you do not want us to use any images of you that are taken by us or other participants during the tour, you must notify us in writing before the start of the tour.
Your LiabilityYou agree to defend and indemnify the Artisan Culinary School and all of its respective owners, members, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, suits, proceedings, investigations, losses, damages, penalties, fees, expenses, costs and any other liabilities of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting costs, arising out of or related to:
- Your breach of this Agreement or any documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law, rule, guideline, or regulation;
- Your violation, infringement, or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy;
- Your use of the Artisan Culinary School website;
- Your negligence or willful misconduct.